League of Legends (LoL) isn’t just one of the most played PC games on the planet but also has one of the longest-running fans. According to gameinformer.com, League has over 32 million players worldwide and more than 1 million online players concurrently. This is a great thing for the league but it can be problematic for those who aren’t so skilled at the game.
There are just too many people playing LoL with very advanced skill levels and if you’re not one of them it’s best to save your time energy, money and effort by purchasing a smurf account , instead of trying to “tough it out” with the lower levels.
You don’t have to be an experienced player to enjoy LoL. purchasing an account right here on our website will not only save time, but also money. We’ve been selling smurf accounts to gamers around the globe for quite a long time and we are aware of what to look out for when it comes down to offering accounts that are useful.
Tips to ensure that your experience on the field is as great as you can get it to be!
Find out which account to buy
There are two types of LoL accounts that you can buy levels 30 and 20. For those who are new to the game, the most important difference is the amount of IP (In-game currency). It is used to purchase runes or champions.
To perform at the top level, you should purchase accounts that provide maximum utility to your money. To achieve this, there are some things that you should look for:
1. Runes – how many rune pages that come with an account is crucial. You need to make sure that there is enough runes for your favorite player and game style. Additionally, if you’re a lover of many champions then it might be best to invest in accounts that have a few rune pages, instead of only one.
2. Make sure that your account is stocked with the full range of champions to maximize your play time and access to other LoL features such as ARAM and ranking games. If you’re looking for a complete listing of all the champions available in LoL you can check this page.
3. Skins Available – Skins can be used to change the look of your most loved champions. Accounts without skins should be avoided. The appearance of the character can affect how much you enjoy the account. The complete list of services right here.
4. Amount of Influence Points (IP) IP – LoL has a micro-transaction system in place which lets players buy exclusive costumes, runes, champions and even runes for real money. The best thing about this game is that all items purchased will remain in your account for the rest of time. It will save you both time and money when you buy accounts with a large amount of IP.
5. The number of unranked wins – LoL offers an unranked mode in which players fight to see who is the best of the best and another one known as ARAM (All Random All Mid). These modes award you with benefits such as IP and rare skins that will encourage you to continue playing. You must ensure that your account is in good shape and has a fair number of unranked wins to show that you’ve actually been engaged in the game and more than “trying the game”.
6. Account Privacy – if do not want your account information to be public, then select your account as a private one. This means that only you will have access to the email registered with it and nobody else. This is a great option if you is concerned about giving your personal information to anyone else. They will not be able to gain access to your account without the password.
If you follow these easy actions, you’ll be sure to have a great LoL experience!
For more information, click hand leveled league accounts